Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 2014 Glossybox Reveal and Upcoming Sneak Peaks



Glossybox was a little different this month.  They have been pretty consistent lately with skincare and haircare and this month, they mixed in some makeup.  Needless to say I am very happy.  Let's get the formalities out of the way.  Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box that is $21 a month.  Everyone gets the same box.  The products are high end and there are always full size brands included.  Click HERE to join me on the bandwagon.

First up is UBERLISS Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.


This is chock full of good stuff and healthy ingredients and claims to promote shiny, strong hair due to the keratin.  I freaked out when I first used it because the shampoo started foaming but it is sulfate free.  I felt like the conditioner just laid on top of my hair and I had a heck of a time combing my wet hair out.  Maybe this product is one that you see the benefits from after many uses.

Next up is SPARitual Nail Polish in Magnify.


A full size bright pink color, perfect for end of summer.  This nail polish is free of formaldehyde and other nasty stuff and valued at $12.00.

I'm excited to try the next brand.  EYEKO Skinny Liquid Liner.


This is a British cosmetic brand (PS-I am British) and the nubby end offers a precision tip that makes the cat eye easy to attain.  Smudge free and long lasting.  It is almost the size of a full size one which is valued at $16.00.

The next product was a special edition product for this month's Glossybox.

Kryolan Highlighter in Cashmere.


This creamy highlighter should be applied anywhere you want natural illumination.  Corner of eyes, down your nose, cheekbones and even lips.

Lastly, we have ESLOR Firming Collagen Day Cream.


The ultimate product in skin defense and anti-aging, restoring firmness and minimizing wrinkles.  Full size is $85 so I am excited to use this as a preventative product.  It's never too early to start preventing wrinkles!

And there ya have it!


Another GREAT box from Glossybox.  They included sneak peeks of what's to come in the next 3 boxes so now is a perfect time to sign up to get these great brands.

September-They're Real Mascara by Benefit


October-Nails, Inc. Nail Polish


November-Green Apple Age Defying Moisturizer by Juice Beauty



What did you think of this month's box?

Let me know in the comments below!

Stay tuned as details for the next Beauty Package Giveaway are coming together!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. OOoooohhh If I knew for sure the They're Real mascara was going to be full size I would totally sub to this! It all looks good but watching my budget big time but since I buy that mascara I could easily justify!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly have been satisfied with every box not like with Ipsy or sadly even BB sometimes. :) And yes it would be great if it was full size!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips