Friday, February 13, 2015

Temptu #ReadMyLipstick Winnings and Review


I have been obsessed with lipstick lately.  I never have been. I have always been an eye shadow girl. Sure, that obsession is still there but I think it's always been a struggle finding shadows and lipsticks that match....

So, I entered yet another contest and WON!!  Temptu's #ReadMyLipstick contest.  They sent me a $50 gift card to use on their website.  Since I can't break the bank with an airbrush foundation system, the only logical thing was to try out some new lipsticks!

My choices

These are the colors I went with, Plush Plum (left) and Pink Hype (right).  I love plum colors and also wanted a bright color to welcome in Spring....whenever it gets here!

The lipsticks are $24 each and available online only.  Click HERE to see all of the choices.

They are a demi matte (creamy but matte) finish and glide on so smoothly.  The color is long lasting and did not transfer to my teeth!  I have always been drawn to glossy lipsticks but am surprised at how much I am enjoying the matte textures :)

Plush Plum
Pink Hype
I really want to order so many of them!!  These are fairly new on the market so there aren't that many reviews out there but take it from me, these are amazing!!

Courtesy of RiceandJeans

From left to right:

Blushed Suede-nudeish, pinky color
Rose Velveteen-perfect natural lip color
Pink Hype-bright pink color, love the blue undertones, totally brightened up my entire face
Coral Blaze-orange red color (I want this one too)
Imperial Red-classic brick red color (blue undertones)
Violet Shade-my next purple lipstick quest (it looks more pink online but it's purple)
Plush Plum-purpley, brown color
Jet Rouge-deep dark purple color


Which one do you love??  Thanks again @Temptu!! I am in love :)

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips