Friday, September 18, 2015

Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation Review


As ya'll know my holy grail foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear.  But since I stopped using silicone primers and use my Clarisonic dupe every day, my skin doesn't always require a full coverage heavy duty foundation.

Welcome, Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced.


This foundation has been described as, "your skin but better foundation" and it's largely because of the ingredients!


I have also been trying new ways of application to withstand my oily tzone throughout the day. Surprisingly enough, using those cheapo triangle makeup sponges in a dabbing motion on my face each day has been working out really well!!  I think the change in the weather here in Chicago is helping too, but it has withstood the hot, humid days as well.  Am I the only one who is trying this method?

Overall I find this foundation to be light to medium, buildable, but not cakey, coverage.  It lasts all day long and brightens my face.  It does not oxidize and it also only takes a little bit to get the job done.

I am using nude which is actually light with pink undertones.  Warm nude pulled too yellow on me, so with my neutral undertones, this is actually the perfect shade!


Here I am in natural lighting, with no filter! Pretty spot on coloring if I do say so myself!

Have you used this foundation yet? What are your thoughts?  Was color selection hard for you?

Let us know in the comments below!

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips