Friday, June 5, 2015

Upcoming 2015 Beauty Releases

Happy Friday Ya'll!!  Today I really just want to do show and tell.  I've come across some amazing products that some of will be releasing as soon as the end of this month!!  And believe me when I say I want all of them!!

First up is Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner!!  As soon as this product came out I prayed that they would be releasing more colors than black.  And they heard my cries at night because not only is the liner coming out in 4 new shades but so is the mascara.


Another one of my favorite brands, Kat Von D.  These colors are gorgeous and if you have used them then you know how they don't budge from your lips.


Urban Decay is coming out with a 4th Naked palette, a Naked Smokey Palette.  


Lorac!!  Two new eye shadow palettes!!  One is all MATTE!!  Beautiful!!  And their own contour palette.



Mac's matte lipstick line.  This one is currently available on their site.


Glam Glow has done it again........Flash Mud......this is a brightening treatment mask.


Givenchy eye shadow palette....look at this packaging.  Who cares what is in it? :)


So now you can see why I am over here drooling away and maybe some things that will be on my birthday wish list (yes my birthday is in October and so what lol).

Which product are you most excited about??  Let us know in the comments below!!  And thank you to +TrendMood for always keeping us current xoxo

Have a great day!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh my goodness. I haven't been able to get a good look at the new Naked colors but they are GORGEOUS! On my birthday wish list for sure! And this is a TON of new stuff from great brands! I hope we get to sample the new GLAMGLOW at some point! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely and I am so glad you're as excited as I am!!!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips