Thursday, September 18, 2014

Limited Edition Makeup Collection by ONE DIRECTION









Recently, I partnered with another awesome company, BrandBacker.  They are similar but yet different from some of the other companies I work with.  Usually I let my "partners" know what I am interested in and they send me products to review but BrandBacker has all of my information and the companies and their available opportunities come to ME!

First up to review and talk about is the Midnight Memories Makeup Collection by ONE DIRECTION.  Now, yes, I am a country western rocker chick, but I LOVE makeup.  This specific collection was sent to me for my review and to offer my insight on the products provided and I think it is the collection that suits my taste the most!  At first glance, their makeup is fun, bold and affordable.

There are three different collections, which are geared towards different types of girls, and they all come in collectible tins.  Are you a rock n roll girl (Midnight Memories), fun party girl (Up All Night) or the girl next door (Take Me Home)?

Here is what is included in the Midnight Memories collection!  It also comes in a great tin that is autographed by the group and a packet of stencils for body art!



The liquilights glow gloss in "Through The Dark" sparkles brilliantly in the day and illuminates under a UV black light...where was this in my 20's?? And a nice creamy bright crimson red lipstick in a shade ("Best Song Ever") perfect for this fall.


The eye makeup comes with four velvety, pigment-rich shadows and a bold glitter creme shadow. These are actually great colors that can be worn day or night, for work or for play.  And the metallic nail polish in silver ("Right Now") matches perfectly!


The chubby black liner pencil ("Better Than Words") can be worn as eyeliner or shadow and the carbon black, volumizing mascara ("Little Black Dress") has a nice wand that separates the lashes nicely.


The eye shadow has a bit of fall out but the colors make up for that. They are really pretty.

Palest Warm Grey-"Little White Lies"
Soft Pink Shimmer-"Don't Forget Where You Belong"
Metal Grey-"Half A Heart"
Charcoal Black Matte Shimmer-"Strong"
Silver Creme Glitter-"Midnight Memories"



Here is the eye look I created!  And the shadow stayed on all day!!



The entire line will be available worldwide starting in the US.

US Release Dates:
Macy's-August 11th
Stage Stores-August 26th
Dillards-August 25th
Beauty Brands-August 25th
Lord and Taylor-August 25th

Learn more about the brand and upcoming products by going to https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection.  My post is powered by BrandBacker!

Now that you've gotten all excited about these products, I'd like to share some with you! First one to comment on this post on the Facebook page (HERE) will get the nail polish and the creme lipstick!!!

Good Luck!!

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips