Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 2014 Product Favs

Don't even get me started on how I can't believe the holidays are over and 2015 is almost here. I mean, we are in the FUTURE people!!  At least in high school, I thought this day was so far away.


Usually I show ya'll my favorite products from my monthly beauty boxes, for the most part.  Well this month I want to share gifts and purchases over the last month.  Now, these are all what the beauty world considers high end and not drugstore but I am showing you these products because they are worth it.  These are quality products that have fabulous payoffs.

First up is Urban Decay's Vice 3.  This has been around awhile but it is brand spanking new to me and I am in love.

Look at these colors.


courtesy of chloeash.com
I will be doing a post with different looks from this palette and I also have my eyes on Vice 2 for next month.  The pigments on these shadows are incredible and since I am a shimmer girl, there are only a few matte transition colors in here so it is perfect.

Keeping with Urban Decay, their eye shadow primer potion is by far the strongest eye primer I have found to date.  It keeps my shadow on all day without creasing.  In fact, if I make a mistake while getting ready for work, it is a pain in the butt to fix :) I actually have received samples of all four of their formulas to try so I look forward to that!


Next up is the NARSissist cheek palette.  This is actually no longer on the market so I am glad I snagged it when I did.  The colors all work so well together on my winter skin but they are too light for when I have a tan unless I use a very heavy hand.


This is all I need to contour and highlight my face.  The highlighter (devotee) is a perfect shade for all skin tones.  The blush (orgasm) is a cult favorite.  It is a peachy shade and I love corals more than reds or pinks.  And the bronzer (laguna) is not a dirty brown but similar to Too Faced's chocolate soleil bronzer (which was also one of my favorites a few months back).

courtesy of makeupandbeautyblog.com
Next is the Real Techniques buffing brush from the Core Collection Set.



Now I love this entire set of brushes, I actually use the domed one for my NARS bronzer, but the stipple one makes my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation go on with an airbrushed finish and they are so easy to clean and I have never had a problem with shedding. They are actually on sale at Target right now so grab them while you can!


And last but not least is Kat Von D's foiled love lipstick in F.T.W.


This color is so pretty and my only complaint is the smell.  It is kind of chemical like.  It is no longer available at Sephora (insert sad face here) but the link I included will take you to Amazon.


And there ya have it!  My December 2014 product favs.

Do you use any of these? Are you just as in love as I am?  What were your product favs this month?

Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips