Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer and Eye Cream Reviews





Today I am going to do a quick review on some products that were sent to me for testing.  The brand is Body Merry and I was provided with both a Retinol Surge Moisturizer and Age Defense Eye Cream.

I have been using these products for a few weeks now and have mixed reviews.  First, I will preface and say I believe you are never too young to start using preventative products that will help you age gracefully.

The retinol cream has 2.5% in it and is also full of other organic ingredients such as green teas and Vitamin E and B5.  It claims to fight fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone.  I have been using this cream in the morning and the evening.  I cannot say that I am noticing immediate results or a drastic difference in my appearance.  Yes, I am only 34 but I was an obsessive self tanner and used the tanning bed frequently so I do have fine lines and discoloration.  I do like that the cream is not greasy at all and absorbs into the skin immediately.  But at the same time, it is a bit drying on my skin and I have developed dry patches where I did not have them before.  I also love that it comes in a pump bottle so I don't have to dig in a jar with my fingers.

The age defense eye cream is for dark circles, crows feet and bags.  This cream also comes chock full of organic ingredients such as cucumber, retinol and several natural oils.  This has a nice scent and also goes into the skin quickly and is not greasy feeling.  I only use this at night as it did make my under eye concealer slide off when I applied in the morning.  I am always talking about how bad my under eye circles are and again, I don't see immediate results with this product.  I really had high hopes for it because even if the bags didn't go away I thought I would at least see some firmness under my eyes.  This is my no means a a miracle cream but it is a nice cream especially if you have a sensitive under eye area.

Have you tried these products yet?

What are your thoughts?  Did you find the moisturizer to be a bit drying?

Please let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!! xo 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips