Monday, January 5, 2015

KISS InstaWave Demo and Review



This video has been a long time coming but let me tell you, it was worth the wait!!  I was sent the KISS InstaWave Automatic curler for demo and review.  I have tried close to every product on the market that claims to achieve perfect curls in no time at all.  I finally found one that lives up to those claims.

I cannot believe the ease of use and the quality of the curls....the same curls that I try so hard to achieve with my regular curling iron in half the time.  And I have looooong hair, so trying to get the look I want is very time consuming!

Please watch the video for the demo!!  Disclaimer: This is my first ever video demo so I need to work on timing and how long the video can actually be in order to upload successfully.

Look at the final curls I was able to achieve!!
I am truly impressed and so glad that I was able to get this product in my hands :) This will definitely save me much needed time in the morning getting ready.


This is available at both Target and Ulta and click HERE to learn more about the product and get answers to questions that I may not have covered!

Even when I went out today, I got so many compliments on my hair and everyone thought I had it professional done!!

My curls lasted all day long :) Go get this today!! :)

Again, please let me know your thoughts on this product in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xo








 "Powered by BrandBacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips