Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Evian Facial Spray Review


Living in Chicago, I feel like I barely survive each winter.  They are always colder and more brutal than the passing year.  This year, of course, is no different.  I think it is -6 today.  Since when did talking about the weather in negative numbers become acceptable!!?!?

Anywhoooo, I was sent evian Facial Spray for review.  I was super excited as aside from slathering myself with oils and serums before bed I haven't really found a HG product to use during the day. And I am looking for one that won't make my makeup slide off if it goes on underneath my makeup and I want it to not mess up my makeup if it goes on top.

it is a very hard bottle to photograph
To be honest, I had no idea evian made anything but water!  Did you?? Or am I alone under this rock?  SO here is some info on the actual product:

Evian Facial Spray contains a pure, soft, natural mineral water with a totally unique mineral balance, and a neutral 7.2pH. These properties are why the spray is extremely compatible with the human body. Evian Facial Spray is suited to all skin types, even the most sensitive.

Evian Spray is packaged with the consumer and the environment in mind. The leak-proof canister is the ideal product to take on-the-go in any purse or travel bag. Unlike many other water sprays, Evian Spray is sealed at the source, so it can not be contaminated. Water sprays that are not sealed can contain unwanted bacteria and contaminants that may irritate the skin or cause breakouts. Evian is powered by pure nitrogen into millions of tiny micro-droplets. These micro-droplets are the driving force that enable Evian water spray to be absorbed by the skin. Nitrogen comprises 80% of each breath we take, so there is no effect on the ozone layer.

The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin and leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Of course, it is dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.

Evian Facial Spray is available in 3-4 sizes depending on the retailer. The 1.7 oz. (50ml) travel-size has a suggested retail of $7.00 and is perfect for the purse or small bag. Most stores do not carry this individual size preferring instead to carry a three-pack (Trio) of travel-sizes that typically retails for $19.50. Then there is the 5 oz. (150ml) size, great for gym bag or tote, that has a suggested retail of $12.00 and finally, there is the economy/professional 10 oz. (300ml) size for the home that retails for $17.50. All of these prices will be slightly raised on February 1, 2015.

I love that there are different sizes to choose from, perfect travel size options.  So I sprayed this on my face after each morning and evening cleansing and let it sit for few moments and then patted the remaining into my skin.

I can honestly say after a week of using it my makeup is going on easier and my skin looks more hydrated.  I am still on the fence about it "feeling" more hydrated.

The ease of use is unbeatable though and it truly doesn't mess up your makeup during the day.  Now I wouldn't consider this a setting spray so much though. This is for those embarrassing "flaky" times...you know, you blow your nose constantly and your face is starting to peel like a snake so you want some freshness and moisture without slathering vaseline all over your nose? Yeah, THIS is the product to use. :)

Click HERE to learn even more about this product and where you can pick one up yourself!

Have you already tried it? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Have a great day!! xo


***Powered by BrandBacker***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips