Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wal-Mart Winter 2014 Beauty Box

The Walmart Beauty Box is one I signed up for last fall and they send out every three months, I actually forgot all about it!

Check out the goodies I got for the winter box!



The monthly beauty subscriptions I get are mostly high end products.  I love that this gives me the chance to compare drugstore brands and items for $5!!  YES, $5!!

Here is a closer look at the items that came in the box.



You can never have enough makeup remover wipes.  These are nice and really make my face feel clean.


I have been wanting to try this sulfate free shampoo for a while now so was really happy to get these! I haven't tried them yet but I am hoping they are a cheaper alternative to Nexxus!


You can say VERY DRY SKIN again......


I love when they include coupons, too!


I love this color, it is a dark nude. Really enhances the natural color of your lips :)


They must have known I stopped tanning :)  Although I have been getting this sample for what seems like a year now!!  PS-Stay tuned for my upcoming review on Tarte's Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner!

Click HERE to sign up today!!

Do you already get this box?  Which item was your favorite this month?

Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xo

1 comment:

  1. I did get the Walmart beauty box, but mine was kind of disappointing. I received four moisurizers and a lipstick. Two of the moisturizers were in foils, one was a tiny bottle of aveeno and the last was a fairly large sample of ponds. I like the lipstick color in your beauty box :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips