Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Markwins Holiday Gift Ideas Review-Mini Nail Salon

Yes, I know today is January 7th and I am writing a post about holiday gift ideas.  But there was a delay in me receiving my samples. :)

We all know I am a loyal customer to Markwins products and have promoted their brand and products for a few months now.  Today, I am going to tell you about a product that I was a little disappointed in.

Mini Nail Salon

I was really excited about getting this because I kind of already have a mini nail salon at home with all the polishes I have....



This gift idea, exclusive to Wal-Mart stores, comes with 6 nail polishes and a battery operated nail dryer.  Just like the ones they have at some nail salons.

The polish is all very pretty and actually sits on top of the dryer so it doubles as a holder and is perfect for traveling.  It really is perfect for those hard to shop for "tweens" nowadays and comes with a variety of trending shades.

Polishes 

And underneath is where you put your hands and push down and the fan dries your polish.

Press here....

The polishes weren't of bad quality but the amount of strength it takes to push down to get the fan going is what got to me.  You literally need to push down with all of your body and using the pressure in your fingers is not easy to do.  I will use the polishes but don't think I will be using the dryer function as often.

I will continue to stay local to Markwin and always try out their products but I don't know how easy this would be for some of the younger girls that might want to use it.

I haven't tried it with my toes yet.....hmmmmmm.......

Click HERE to view all of the Wal-Mart #flashmob items as they truly have an incredible selection around the holidays.

Have you seen this line at your local store? Have you tried it yet?

Let me know what you think in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xo

***Powered by BrandBacker***


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips