Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paula Dorf lipstick and blush review




Paula Dorf is another company I enjoy working with as they always send me quality products.

"Paula Dorf Cosmetics has received a variety of accolades over the years including multiple "Allure Best of Beauty" awards, Self Magazine's Healthy Beauty Award and the Fashion Group International "Rising Star Entrepreneur of the Year" award in 2006. "

Today's review is on their Every Lip Needs A Touch Of Legend Lipstick and their Put A Pop Of Passion In Your Day Cheek Color.

The cheek color is a soft pinky, mauve and is very smooth.  It goes on mostly matte with just a touch of sparkle.  It is quite buildable and IMO great for many skin tones, as it doesn't lean too much towards warm or cool tones.  This is just a quick swipe over the compact and it picked up a nice amount of color.


swatch of blush

The lip color on the other hand is BOOOOOLD baby!! It is a bright red color and has some blue undertones in it as I think it looks nice on me for a night out (or in my vanity room below haha).

I love color

Here are both of them on me at the same time.

double trouble

I think it is a nice pairing as if you are going with soft eye makeup, you can rock a bold lip and vice versa.

Both of these products are long wearing and the blush stayed on me all day.

Click HERE to learn more about all of the products that Paula Dorf has to offer.  If you are interested in the blush, I can give you 20% off your order today, just use the code CHEEK when checking out!

Have you tried this brand before? What are your thoughts? I am hoping to get my hands on one of her eye shadow palettes as they are truly beautiful.

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!! xo

***Powered by BrandBacker***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips