Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ciate Denim Manicure Tutorial & Review

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I hope ya'll had a wonderful holiday weekend and a great 4th of July :)

Today I am going to show you quite possibly one of the coolest manicures I have ever done!  The Ciate Denim Manicure.  (PS-the gold and blue theme will continue over to the next crafting post!!)

It is amazing and super easy!!  Get It Here!





As you can see, yet another wonderful idea from Ciate that comes with everything that you need to rock a denim mani!!

The kit comes with a beautiful blue polish that kind of drys to a matte like denim texture, gold and bronze studs, gold and white stitching templates and the nail glue.

First you are going to want to paint your nails with two coats of the polish.


Then you are going to use your imagination and decide how you want each nail to look :)  That is the fun part.

You will take the paper with the stitching on it and cut the appropriate size you want for the corresponding nail.

You then take the piece and dip it in water for 10 seconds.



When you take the paper out of the water, you will slide off the transparent top (exactly like a stick on tattoo, I am sure we have all played with those!).  Lay it on your finger, and tap it to adhere it to the nail.


I mean, how cool is that!!


Since I used the white first, I then went over some of the fingers with the gold stitching.


Next pick the studs that you want to put on.  I found it was super easy when I used tweezers to pick them up and to put them on.



There are so many options, it is really hard to choose.

Dot some of the nail glue right on the stud.  The directions say to put the glue right on your nail, but I found it very hard to get them to stick that way.

Put the stud on the glue on your nail.  Press down for 10-15 seconds.  Then cover the whole nail with a top coat.  I used a fast dry top coat.


Finish decorating all of your nails and then add a second top coat to ensure everything will stick on really good!! :)





TA DA!!!

How incredible does that look?

Overall, this was the best manicure kit I have used from Ciate yet.  It was super simple and really came to be quite stunning.  I really don't think that any of the studs are going to come off any time soon.  The nail polish is just so pretty too!

Have you used the denim manicure kit?

What is your opinion of it?

Have any tricks?

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips