Friday, March 13, 2015

Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner Review


Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Tanner!!  This stuff is incredible!!! The end.   HaHa, If only all my reviews could be so simple.  I am trying to not turn into leather face and have cut back on the tanning booth.  I haven't gone in about 8 months and my pasty white pale skin reflects that sadly.  I was sent this by a friend and I am so grateful!!  I have tried cheapo "tanning" lotions from the store and have never turned orange, nothing happened at all.  I love Tarte and have been pleased with everything I have tried from them so I gave this a whirl.



This was my first time using a tanning mitt so it took some trial and error.  I also tried using it on my face.  I did it before bed, lathered up and waited till each section dried and went to bed.  I woke up and of course had forgotten I had done it until my husband said, "Whoa".

I ran to that bathroom and it looked like I had just come back from a wonderful, stress free vacation, ya know just without the vacation.  I was tan.

And a nice golden tan.  I had every intention on keeping up with it as with those overnight results I would have only needed to do it about 3 times a week I believe.  But since I get so much stuff to try I have forgotten about it.

Mama and I went to get mani's and pedi's the other day and I nearly blinded everyone with my white legs soooooo I plan on using this again this weekend and really being diligent about getting in to a routine until the summer months.

Try this!  If you want a natural gradual tan that you control the color of, this is great for beginners. Plus most of the reviews I read were positive, too!  And there are 2 sizes you can choose from if you don't want to commit just yet.

My pointers would be not to rub it up and down in strokes though as I did notice minor streaking in some parts.  Use circular motions, the color goes on dark enough before it dries so you can see where you have put it.  And if you do plan on doing your face, make sure keep it seamless with your neck :)

Have you already tried this product?  Do you love it?  What tips do you have?

Let us know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips