Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chloe + Isabel Botanica Bouquet Rouge Statement Earrings

Remember the other day when I told ya'll about the new Tresor Collection and Charms available through Chloe + Isabel?  Well in case your memory is anything like mine these days HERE is the post.

And now I just got my piece from my FAVORITE line yet, the Botanica Collection!

Stunning
These are beautiful!  The picture truly doesn't do them justice.  They sparkle in the light and are so colorful.  These can go with any outfit and I already have several planned out to wear them with!

Gorgeous
Beautiful
The back of them not only has the trademark C+I name engraved in them but are the antique brass plating that has become one of my favorite looks.  So unique and timeless.

The top post is a mother of pearl inlay and these sparkling gems are a Swarovski crystal and Amethyst glass tonal mix.  They have a nice weight to them but not enough to drag my lobes on the floor.  Any long earrings I wear are hazardous due to my long hair :)

These will go with jeans and a dress....I can wear them up or down.....

Look at them sparkle

Want your own pair?  Check out everything they have available HERE.  Click under Botanica Fall Line when you get there!

They have a matching necklace and bracelet that is beautiful, too!

Bouquet Rouge Necklace

Bouquet Rouge Bracelet

Don't forget my favorite tidbits:

*The jewelry is nickel free and hypo allergenic.
*Everything sold comes with a LIFETIME Replacement Guarantee. This means if anything happens to any piece purchased through the website will be replaced for free if anything every happens to it. (Excluding loss).
*All pieces are all designed by hand in NYC and shipped from Texas. 
*All orders over $100 receive free shipping. All orders under $100 pay $5.95 for shipping. Shipping is 3-5 days standard.
*New pieces are released every three months to stay up to date on the latest fashion trends.
*Prices range from $18 - $180 to fit every budget. 

I am so in love with their jewelry and am so glad I found them and have such a wonderful relationship with them.

PS-Just for Mudpipes and Glitter readers, if you place an order today for $75, I can give you $25 off!!!

Get shopping!!! :) Tonight I should be getting information on the new line so stay tuned!

Let me know if you have any questions, too.  Or if you need recommendations.  I have quite a few! xo

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips