Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Product Favs

September 2014 Product Favs

I knooooooow, I am a day late as I truly meant to post this yesterday so please forgive me.  Since I am a self proclaimed product junkie (okay who am I kidding, it is common knowledge), I thought each month I would tell you the stand out products that I have come across.  Both high end and drug store, for all walks of life.

From left to right, CoverGirl Cheekers, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, LA Splash eye shadow primer, Coastal Scents eye shadow quad and Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray.

I love the blush because it is a powder color that lasts all day and still gives me that summery glow.

I just wrote my love letter about Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer (click on any of the links above for more information and prices).  It gives me great coverage but that "no makeup", airbrushed finish and chock full of good ingredients.  Plus it's affordable and lasts forever.  Well, until it's time to pitch it :)

LA Splash's primer is made for glittery shadows so that proves that it can withstand my normal day to day shadows.  My eye shadow lasts all day and never creases. It also helps intensify the color. Win Win.

The quad of shadows from Coastal Scents is from their Revealed palette.  The colors are highly pigmented and last all day, even without primer.  Getting them wet gives me four completely different shadow looks. These colors are perfect for this fall, too!

And lastly, the texture and volume spray from Oscar Blandi is great for freshly washed hair, but even on second day hair after my dry shampoo it looks I just had a blowout.  No sulfates and added keratin for strength.  Plus the texture my hair has makes me look like I should be going out and not to work.

So there ya have it!  My favorite products for September.  I think this is the shortest post I have written so far :)  Honestly I had to spend a few days narrowing them down because there are so many and for the October post, it is going to be even harder!

Have you tried any of these before? Are they already in your makeup bag?

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips