Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chloe+Isabel New Tresor Charms Collection Launch October 2014

As some of you may know, this year I partnered with Chloe+Isabel.  HERE is the link explaining some of the deets about that partnership and how amazing their jewelry is.  Plus it has some of my wish list on it just in case you wanted to know :)

These are my favorite things about Chloe+Isabel:

*The jewelry is nickel free and hypo allergenic.
*Everything sold comes with a LIFETIME Replacement Guarantee. This means if anything happens to any piece purchased through the website will be replaced for free if anything every happens to it. (Excluding loss).
*All pieces are all designed by hand in NYC and shipped from Texas. 
*All orders over $100 receive free shipping. All orders under $100 pay $5.95 for shipping. Shipping is 3-5 days standard.
*New pieces are released every three months to stay up to date on the latest fashion trends.
*Prices range from $18 - $180 to fit every budget. 

BAM!!

Last month they launched their Botanica Fall Line.  It has some of the prettiest jewelry I have ever seen and I am officially in love.

For example.....

Color Code Plum Three Row Necklace

I love the different shades of blues and purples for fall and the mixes of bronze and silver and pearls and sparkle in this collection.  A piece that I am super excited about getting and sharing with ya'll is still lost in the mail so when that comes the heavens will open up and it will be an amazing day and I will tell you all about it.

In the meantime.....This month, they just launched their Tresor Charms Collection!!

We are not talking plastic, clickable charms like we all used to know.  These are whimsical, adorable charms that you can dress up or down here.



Here is the bracelet I was recently sent!

B is for Brooke :) 
Tiny details on every piece
Size comparison
I love the brassy color and adding colorful charms to it is going to make it even prettier.  It still has that antiquey element that I love but will become quite feminine when filled with charms.

Here are two of my favorite charms.

 Tresor Pave Snake Charm

Tresor Bumble Bee Charm
Click HERE for a listing of all the charms, bracelets and necklaces for this entire collection on Jennifer's site.  Once there, select the Tresor Chains and Charms collection.

I love that each piece has a clip on it. I think it is fashionable plus I know that it is secure and not coming off that bracelet.  It is also versatile enough that you can add charms that you may already have in your jewelry box to it.  I love pieces that I can easily mix into my current wardrobe :)

These make unique, affordable gifts, too!

Which ones are on your wishlist?  Have you purchased any yet?

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips