Monday, October 20, 2014

October 2014 BarkBox-Halloween Edition

Last month there was a promotion going on so I signed up for BarkBox for the babes.  I mean we are a family of subscriptions after all :) Here is last months breakdown and really gave us a great first impression.

The details......BarkBox is a monthly sub for your dogs, all breeds and sizes.  Depending on the size of your dog determines what they will get.  It is $29 a month but of course if you use my link to sign up, I can give you 10% off!  Click HERE to sign up!  I love it because I usually make my own treats and surprises for the girls and BarkBox has not only vetted all the treats they send but they also send a variety of toys, gadgets and other fun stuff.

If you like something, you text the reorder code and they mail it out to you. BAM! Plus this month they announced, if you don't like something, you send it back and they send you something else out. I mean, I cannot say enough great things about BarkBox!

Let's get to the goodies :)  Paisley and Shelby must have remembered last months box because they freaked as soon as they saw it this month.  This is the Halloween BarkBox Edition :)

Halloween Themed!

Let me apologize first for the pictures you are about to see.  I could barely take a picture of each item because my girls were giddy with excitement :) which I can relate to because that is how I am when my subs come.

I was stoked to see a skull chew toy, I mean that is so awesome. But it got better.  Wait until you see.....

Petprojekt Squeeki Skull, valued at $8.

Skull chew toy that squeaks

Durable plastic chew toy.  So nice to see quality toys being sent especially with a teething puppy in the house.

This next toy is the coolest toy I have ever seen.

Plush Puppies Squeaker Mat Mummy, valued at $15.

A mummy themed squeaker toy
It is described as bubble wrap for dogs! I mean my girls absolutely LOVED this toy!! And it wasn't annoying so thanks BarkBox!

Shelby playing

Paisley playing keep away
They played with these toys all night long.  It was so cute and mommy and daddy got some peace.

Next up is the treats!

Baker's Best Autumn Harvest Treats, valued at $10.

Huge bag
These are made with goat liver, Italian olive oil and oat flour.  They weren't Paisley's favorite but Shelby inhaled them.  They are little squares so perfect training treats for her.

Max and Ruffys Pumpkin Patch Bites,valued at $4.

Of course pumpkin in October
Organic pumpkin treats that they loved.  I mix pumpkin in Paisley's food sometimes so I knew she would love these.

And lastly, Heartland Premium Weasand Strips,valued at $3.

They love strips that they can chew on
This is made with 100% cow gullet......so not appetizing to me but I know Paisley will love this.  

So the total value of this box is $40!  That is a great value.

Here is another pic of my happy Paisley :)  HA! Even though she is giving Shelby the nastiest look.

Mean mugging Shelby
 Again, HERE is the link to sign up today!  Also, 10% of each box purchased goes to dogs in need.  So you can feel good about getting this for more than one reason.  This is also a great gift idea for the dog lover in your life!

Do you already do BarkBox?

What did your pup get this month?

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips