Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 2015 Sample Society Unboxing



I am VERY happy with this months box...the past few have been kind of meh.....Quick run down, Allure's Sample Society is $15 a month and a mix of hair, beauty and skin products.  We all get the same box while there might be some variation on colors (i.e. nail polish).  Each box includes a mini magazine describing each product and also comes with a $10 off $50 purchase code at www.BeautyBar.Com.

Here is this month's box!!

Which came earlier than any of my other boxes this month!

February 2015 Sample Society Box

Now, right off the bat you can see why I have been a bit let down.  This month's box also has a drugstore product in it.  Sure, you can defend the decision to include this product based on the fact it is one of their (Allure's) top beauty picks but I want to be subjected to things I might not otherwise even know about when I order these boxes each month.....okay, tantrum over.

Let's break it down.

First thing I was the happiest to see was the Nugg masks!! And 3 of them! Not too shabby :)
Revitalizing, Hydrating and Deep Cleansing.  There are over 6 types on their website.  I have used this brand one time before and I was very pleased and since I am a mask junkie, these will be put to good use :)

Next up is Chloe's Love Story perfume.  Sexy and feminine, I wore it today and felt like a woman wearing a business suit with a sexy red thong underneath.  Very nice!!

Next is Nails, Inc. polish in Princes Place.This is a muted lilac color perfect to bring in spring, I can almost feel the dresses I will be wearing again.

Now, here comes the drug store item.  Batiste dry shampoo. I know they sell it at Ulta, too.  I am a loyal Klorane dry shampoo user.  This one, while it did get the oil out of my hair, was super flowery but not in a good way.  The smell was gone by the time I left my house so for that I was thankful. Sure, I am always open to a cheaper priced dry shampoo but this won't be it.

Lastly Strivectin Intensive Illuminating Serum.  They must have over stock of this product as it was included as the extra in last month's box and now included as one of our items in this months box. This boasts improving skin complexion via brightness and clarity.  I haven't noticed overwhelming results yet and am kind of hoping I don't since the price tag on the full size is pretty hefty!

And there ya go!!  The February 2015 Sample Society box.

Overall I am happy and will use the entire box and my prayers for no more hand lotion or black eye liner were finally heard by someone.

Did you get this box?  Want to?  Click HERE to sign up today!!

Oh and only 7 hours left to enter my giveaway!!  Click HERE to get in on the action :) Good luck!!

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips