Friday, February 27, 2015

February 2015 BoxyCharm Unboxing


Sorry for the late posting loves!! I have had so many things going on lately but I am excited to share this month's BoxyCharm with you. If you are on the fence about getting this monthly subscription, DO IT!!!  I still can't get over the value of the full size products you get for $21 a month.  This box is different in that we all get the same box (no profile to fill out with preferences) but so far I have been pleased with every box.  I cancelled GlossyBox for this box only because I was getting enough skin care with BirchBox and wanted more makeup.  Also this box is all full size products.  LOVE.

February 2015 BoxyCharm

Let's get to it!!


  • First item I gave a sneak peek for last month.  NCLA jar of hearts nail decor, "Heart Attack".  I love nail polish!! I haven't yet had the chance to do a mani with these lovely heart decals but I can't wait to share when I do.  I've received nail wraps from this brand before and really wasn't too impressed so I am hoping the polish is better.  $16 value.
  • Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel in "Pink A Boo".  This is a smooth large lip crayon that never needs to be sharpened.  It is made with macadamia, shea and jojoba oil so perfect for dry,chapped winter lips.  I think the color is a universal shade.  $22 value.
  • Mullein and Sparrow Mini Facial Mask-At first I loved the presentation of this mask in a jar. Then I went to use it and was not so enthused.  You need to pour the clay mixture in to your hand and mix with water.  It was pretty messy.  The mask results were nice though.  It hardened up on my face and left it very smooth and soft.  You can mix this with yogurt for a very hydrating, cleansing mask!  $15 value.
  • Modern Minerals Duo Fibre Mini Round Eye Shadow Brush-You can never have enough eye makeup brushes IMO.  This brush is nice and lightweight and perfect for taking color and buffing it out into a smokey eye.  $15 value.
  • Mistura Beauty Complexion Corrector-This is a pretty awesome little tube.  It is a cream to powder formula that corrects and covers things such as broken capillaries (I have them around my nose) and under eye dark circles.  It says to glide the tube under your eyes but I actually broke mine doing that so I just apply (and warm up) with my fingers. It dries to a nice matte finish under the eyes.  $36.99 value.
Total value of box is $104.99!!  Now you see what I mean about value for the cost of $21 a month. Click HERE to join me!! 

Do you already get BoxyCharm?? What did you think of this months box??

Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!! xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips