Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Glossybox June 2014 Stars & Stripes Box Review

It is finally here ya'll!!!  I have been really excited about this box as it is a beautiful collectors box.  I mean, I need some serious organizational help and this box is pretty enough to actually have lying around :)  And it is my end of the month beauty subscription since all the rest come at the beginning of the month so I was needing my makeup fix!! :)  This box is also valued at $55 and almost all are FULL sized products!


Just a reminder, this is GlossyBox.  $21 a month and all luxury samples, mostly always full sized (no little one time use foil packets).  Here is a list of some of the brands that they work with.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Okay, enough business, let's get to the unboxing of Glossybox's June 2014 Stars and Stripes box..............



 First item up is RUSK Texture Dry Finishing Spray!!


 I am very excited about this product.  The things it does to hair are wonderful!!  Instantly gives your hair volume and texturizes like a new hair cut would.  It also smells fab.  I am bad with math but I would value this at almost $6 for the size.  Get It Here.

I used it this morning and didn't use anything else!  You can SEE the volume and texture in my hair immediately :)




Next is the STRANGE BEAUTIFUL nail polish.


I have never heard of this brand and it doesn't appear to be available online.  I do know that this set was specifically made for this Glossybox so that's exciting.  The picture really doesn't show the true coloring and I apologize for that.  It is a navy blue and a true red color.  I am very happy as I am always on the hunt for a navy color and a great red.  Hopefully not hearing about this brand will be a good thing as I am a nail polish aficionado.

Next is a Sumita eyeshadow pencil.


This is full size and is $18!!  It is a champagne color that can be used all over the lid or just as a liner.  I use all of their colored mascaras and I love them! This appears to also be specially made for the July Glossybox.  Wow, I feel so fancy :) Here is the link to Sumita's website for similar products.

Moving on, we have some body butter by AYRES in Patagonia.


Jasmine, rosemary and lavender are the scents I smell when I open this little bottle of magic.  I like to use body butter on my elbows and on my heels right before bed so the magic happens while I sleep. :)
Get It Here.

Last product is another full size one.  Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy Lotion.


Valued at $10 and smells like lemongrass and grapefruit.  I like getting luxurious lotions in my boxes since I am constantly washing my hands at work and they dry out a lot.  This may be going in my giveaway box though so you all can get some luxury, too.  :)  Or you can Get It Here.

This is my 3rd Glossybox, but I have noticed that each box comes with some type of surprise in the form of a gift card.  My last box had a $25 gift card in it (which I lost and am still crying about) and this box has a surprise value gift card.


The gift card is to www.cwonder.com.  This site is clothes, home decor, jewelry, etc.  Also looks more affordable then I would have thought.  I am hoping that this gift card is for at least $25 to make up for the one I lost :) Wouldn't that be nice?  I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

Again, if you are interested in getting Glossybox each month, Sign Up Here! 

Overall, I am very pleased with this months box.  I am happy for the full sized products and that they are products I will be using.

Do you already use Glossybox?

Have you ever gotten one of the limited edition boxes?  I really wanted the one with the Union Jack on it!

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips