Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Old Navy 2014 Dresses

Clearly, I am trying to make this a multi-faceted blog and attract ALL different types of people with different types of interests.  Ah, just like in high school :) I was friends with everyone!! And I want to be friends with everyone here too!! :)

Okay, back to business.....I LOVE Old Navy! I cannot say enough about them.  Now, don't get me wrong, this wasn't always the case.  There are times where the selection doesn't go with my style of country, boho chick, rocker, hippie thing I got goin on.....But lately, I have been 100% committed to them!  Their dresses are SO pretty! They are light weight, they are comfortable and they are currently...drum roll please......... ON SALE!! Starting at $15.99!!  Check them out here!



Here are some of my absolute favorites (sorry about the lighting in my hallway)!!







What's amazing is people are always asking me where my dresses are from and can't believe it when I say Old Navy!

I buy these all in the same size, small.  So if you just try one on, you should be fine ordering the same size online.  They have tons of clearance in store and they have special online only styles too (HERE)!

If you find something that is full price, use code ONSAVENOW today to get 25% off your order.  They are great with returns or exchanges also. Plus if you simply create an account online with them, they will email you a 10% off your next purchase discount.

If you do plan to buy online, I strongly suggest creating an Ebates account.  This is where YOU GET MONEY to shop online! And shopping at Old Navy gets you 2% cash back off your total price! Whodathunk??  Create an account here!

Oh, also there are times that they offer Old Navy "bucks".  So basically when you spend a certain amount of money, you will get money off towards your next purchase.  I have a bunch of those "bucks" and if you do too, they can be used starting tomorrow!

Have you been in Old Navy recently?

What is your experience with them?

Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips