Monday, June 2, 2014

Coppertone Bzz Agent Campaign

Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to us? They put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. 

I have been a "BzzAgent" for a few months now and am on my 6th campaign.  Being in a campaign means that I get free samples and products mailed to me, along with coupons and discounts to share with you!! To get started today, go to BzzAgent.

My current campaign is 


COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSHEER SUNSCREEN



 As you can above, this is what I received in the mail free.  With the exception of keeping a sample for myself, I gave the rest to friends.  :) 

One of my girlfriends said:  "Liked it very much, the face one did not make me all greasy feeling and the spray was great.  Gave great coverage and really easy to apply."

This truly is a great product and since I am a sun goddess in the summer, I like the staying power of it.  It doesn't have an overpowering smell and in addition has all of these great benefits:

·        Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
·        Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
·        Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
·        Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup


So, while I may not be as cute as the little girl with the puppy tugging on her drawers, 
I hope I encouraged you to give it a try today!































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips